Palace Atelier or the museum shop, a vision of Princess Diya Kumari, was set up in 2010 with following objectives:
1. To provide the visitor unique, exquisite, hand crafted products inspired by the museum collection.
2. An integrated approach has been adopted whereby the products are designed in the palace studio and are crafted by master craftsmen.
3. To support and encourage innovative design and crafts skills in Jaipur and Rajasthan.
4. To stock a range of products with broad price spectrum to suit every requirement and budget.
5. It is an endeavour of the Palace that every visitor carries a small part of the museum to cherish the memory of the visit.
6. To make available products that are not available elsewhere and are easy to carry.